Account Migration is ONLY for ICO participants and those with accounts on the Nauticus.io site.
To migrate your Nauticus.io account to the Nauticus.Exchange platform please take the following simple steps:
- Sign in to your Nauticus.io account.
- Click the large, red button that says “Account Migration.”
3. You should then see a page that look like this while the system looks for an account matching your Nauticus.io-associated email address:
4. If no account with a matching email address is found, it will ask you to create an account — please create an account with the same email address as you used for the Nauticus.io account to link the accounts.
If you have already created an account on the Nauticus.exchange (because you were an eager beaver and already went ahead and created one), please email us at [email protected] and we will manually migrate the account for you.
5. Creating a new exchange account will then progress you to the “Migration Complete” page.
6. Congratulations, your account migration is complete!
At this point, you may click the blue Sign In button and sign in to the Nauticus.exchange.